6.19.2011

the new old.

for those of you i dont talk to on many occasions, there has been a sudden change in my summer plans. i was not planning on this occurrence..occuring.
i know all i seem to talk about is boys..but this is crucial to the blog.
so last wednesday i was just doing some basking by the pool, usual to my summer days. i found myself slightly lonely. so i texted an old friend, hoping we could catch up and spend some classic time together. and that we did my friend. after five hours of talking, we were fried and hungry. after getting some PF grub, he left me. and i thought things were going to be back to normal, an acquaintance. they sure as heck didnt. i've seen him almost every single day since. i love the person i am when i'm around him. he makes me want to be better, happier. we've gone to movies, watched fireworks, laid on the summer grass and looked at stars, studied;), fell asleep under the stars, giggled, swam, watched scary movies, cried (atleast me), had long talks. i havent been this happy in a long time.

so to you, i say "love is always bestowed as a gift--freely, willingly, and without expectation. we dont love to be loved; we love to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment